Talk business to me

Hello everyone! First of all, I wish you all a Happy New 2015! After enjoying many days off, I'm back again to provide you some information about everything that is planned for 2015 :) Back to business, YEAH!

☆ Holy Glitter Shop ☆
Right now I'm busy with everything that has to do with the Holy Glitter Shop, which will be opened at the end of this month, yay! I'm working on all the selfmade goodies, trying to take photographs of the products in some proper daylight (dark winter days grrr) and trying to figure out how Etsy works. If there's anyone out there who properly knows how to deal with Etsy, please help me haha! No, it's actually not that hard, but I just need to take some time and sit down to understand everything.
Anyway, I've been working on some nice new articles, such as the not so innocent 'Bad Badge' shown in the picture above. I like cheeky things, trying to provoke people a bit (but not in an disrespectful way ofcourse). There will be coming some kind badges too hihi :) I will do a post about some of the articles that will be in the shop soon (I know I've said that before, but this time I'll do it for sure!), so you guys can get a preview of the lovely items I will be selling.

The Holy Glitter Shop will be opened at the end of January.

☆ Holy Glitter Zine ☆
With all the fuss about the shop, I obviously can't forget about the actual thing that it's all about: the zine! After receiving an enormous amount of positive feedback on the first issue, I'm so excited to make the next issues als beautiful as the first one :) I'm now working on the second issue, which will come in March this year, called '90S NOSTALGIA'. I'm approaching contributors again (and looking for new ones again!!!), brainstorming about content for the issue and already starting drawing all the ideas that are floating in my head on to paper. Since I'm a genuine fan of the nineties, I'm stoked to make this issue a perfect flashback :)
Also, I thought about the third issue already (I know, I know) and it will be all about collecting, collecting, collecting! It will be called 'WONDERFUL COLLECTIONS' and I've planned to publish it in June this year.

I've updated the submission page, so if you'd like to contribute to the next (or third) issue, please go here. Right now I'm really looking for some cool 90s related submissions!



1 reacties:

  1. How's the shop doing? Seems like you've grown accustomed to the ins and outs of Etsy by now. Your products are all so chic and glamorous, and your collections are perfect for bloggers who adore fabulous accessories. I'm sure you're having a hard time entertaining tons of orders, but you can definitely do it. You can bet I'll be browsing the Holy Glitter Shop for a while. Thanks for sharing that, Fleur! More power to you! :)

    Daryl Cross @ Nahi Gazal

    ReplyDelete

 

CONTACT ME

CONTACT ME
E-mail: holyglitterzine@gmail.com

TWITTER


INSTAGRAM