Soon to come: DIY Milkshake video


Helloooooooo my beautiful, wonderful people on this planet!
Yesssss, I know! I've been neglecting this blog. But to be honest, I've been neglecting the zine a bit as well. I know it's no excuse, but my fulltime 40-hour job is killing me and whenever I come home from work I don't have the energy to do basically anything, including working on the zine.

BUT! Inspiration and creativity have come back to me and I'm working on so many things now! For starters, I'm planning on making more fun videos for the Holy Glitter Fun youtube channel :) I've started this Youtube channel about a year and a half ago I guess? It's still my own small, little bubble, but I'm planning on making it a bit bigger. 

So YES, I've filmed a DIY of making Rainbow and Clouds milkshakes and they were sooooo yummy! I'm still in the middle of editing the video, so I guess it will still take some time before I will upload it. In the meantime: doesn't the still of the video just make you craving for sugar?!?!

--------------------------

Besides that, OF COURSE I'm planning on finishing up the NATURE's FINEST issue (soon? I don't know?) AND I've come up with an idea for a new issue.... THE PARTY SPECIAL YOOHOOOO!
I'm not going to reveal about this special already, but make sure to keep following the HGZ's social media (mainly Instagram).

Don't forget I absolutely adore you, my rainbow strawberries <3 

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

CONTACT ME
E-mail: holyglitterzine@gmail.com

TWITTER


INSTAGRAM