Inspiration photographer: Elise Rose

























Nowadays, while I'm submerging myself in the internet world of awesome photographers and lovely poets, I find myself falling in love with many works multiple times a day. It feels like I'm high on envy all the time, bittersweet love for artwork I adore, but wish I could create myself someday...

That's why I always want to share this magical inspiration with you. That's what this blog is for, you see. Today the wonderful Elise Rose is next. Just 21, but talented as f*ck. Not only her photography skills are impressive, so is her editing magic. Please let me say no more. Just enjoy these images and visit her website (here) to encounter all her pearls.

All images by Elise Rose
 





0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

CONTACT ME
E-mail: holyglitterzine@gmail.com

TWITTER


INSTAGRAM