Inspiration art: BeatUpCreations

 


Hello lovely dears,

I was thinking of themes for upcoming issues when I stumbled upon this wonderful Etsy shop. This Etsy shop, called BeatUpCreations, sells gorgeous altered antique plates featuring animals and celebrities. My jaw dropped when I saw these beauties and I immediately knew what I wanted to do for the next issue: an issue about the beauty of nature and animals (ofcourse in a kitschy and glittery way).

So, the theme for the next issue will be NATURE'S FINEST!
To get in the mood, take a look at these wonderful creations by BeatUpCreations and DO go to their Etsy shop to buy some of these!!!!




All photographs by BeatUpCreations.


0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

CONTACT ME
E-mail: holyglitterzine@gmail.com

TWITTER


INSTAGRAM